Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Rereading and more


I'm having a hard time reading new books lately. I've actually been rereading a lot. I'm in this weird mood and I find rereading is useful when in these little ruts. I have specific go-to books for time like these. Harry Potter, Kate Daniels, The Others, and a few others are the ones I tend to gravitate towards. Audiobooks also work wonders.

Of course, rereading doesn't give one much time to review new books. It can be a bit frustrating. It's like I have writer's block for reviewing. Very odd. Since I'm not reviewing anything at the moment, I thought I'd share some pretty cool fan art that I've come across during my frequent visits to Deviantart. It is a wonderful place. I'd definitely recommend anyone to check out the artwork people post.

Peter and his Shadow by FlyingMilkPig
Peter Pan

Magic Mornings by Qinni
Harry Potter 



Heir of Fire by annalise
Throne of Glass
The Promise of the World by StickyLeaf
Howl's Moving Castle

through the looking glass by LanWU
Alice in Wonderland

The Book Thief by Laura M
The Book Thief
Hanging t
Dear Tom by Soylent Green
Harry Potter

Distorted Beauty by Blanca Morelos
The Lunar Chronicles



No comments:

Post a Comment