Tuesday, October 29, 2013

New Releases!

Allegiant by Veronica Roth and Archangel's Legion by Nalini Singh are officially out. I'm very excited.


I'm probably going to read Archangel's Region first because it's one of my favorite series. It's going to be great because Elena and Raphael are the main focus again for this book. I've missed them. While I enjoyed Dimitri and Honor's story as well as Jason and Mahiya's, I didn't connect to those books as much. Now that Lijuan has revealed herself and Caliane has woken, it's going to be interesting.

I am debating on rereading Insurgent. I remember a lot of the book and especially the cliffhanger ending but I tend to reread before I start the new release. Insurgent basically ended on an explosion of information and Allegiant will definitely wrap things up. Yet another end to another great series.

I've not even come close to finished A Study in Silks. I haven't really been reading much. Instead I've been painting my mom's Christmas village or cross stitching the stocking I am working on for her. I also think it's because A Study in Silks hasn't really grabbed my attention yet. I'm not that far into the book but I am determined to finish it so I can review it for NetGalley. I've only managed to review The Waking Dreamer.

I really want it to be July 2014 or close to that time so I can get my hands on Magic Breaks. All these little snippets that Ilona Andrews keeps handing out are killing me. Up From the Grave by Jeaniene Frost will also be coming out next year. I need to catch up on her series as well. I haven't read her latest two books.

So many things on my to-read list and not enough time to get through them all. My Goodreads list is getting longer and longer. It's getting a bit ridiculous.


No comments:

Post a Comment